September 15, 2012

I just had a Moonpie and a Ding-Dong, and washed it down with and Orange Crush in the cafeteria, I have no desire for anything nutritional.

I have officially had my first bridal shower.  My sweet roommate Bre, with the help of my other roommates, threw me the best little bash ever.  It was so fun to see everyone; my mom even came up for it!  I still can't believe how spoiled I was that night.  It was like having a birthday party when you are 5 and everyone brings you the best gifts ever!  Here are some pictures from that fun night:

 My dad's side of the family: Grandma, Aunt Kim, Aunt Lis, and my cousin Camille


 My mom's side of the family: Aunt Angie, Aunt Libby, grandma, and my mom


 My roommates: Kenze, Bre, Whitney, and former roommate Tina


 My future sisters-in-law: Brittany and Kristine with cute Emma


 Former roommate Marian


 Erica and Emily


Neighborhood friends: Whitney, Rachel, Mikell, Lisa, Lizzie, Kaylene, Bre, and Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment