March 28, 2011

Raise Your Right Hand and Say, "May Destiny's Child Break Up If I Count These Blueberries"


So I never realized how much of a funk I was put in when I moved. I'm still trying to get myself on a schedule, so I'm setting a goal for this week, and I'm going to see how it goes. I know that it's Monday night, and the week has already started, but cut me some slack. I'm going to leave work by 5:00. I'm going to go running when I get home, start dinner, shower while dinner is cooking, and then enjoy my dinner. Yes, I'm going to start actually cooking myself dinner, with sides and vegetables. I've been so bad since I moved. I blame it mostly on my lack of funding, but I'm going to figure out a way to have my dinner, and my vegetables too. I think if I get myself on a schedule, and I plan out my meals before I go grocery shopping I will be a little more successful. This means that I'm going to have to be less social after school to be able to leave by 5:00, but I'm going to make it work. I really need to get myself out of this funk, and I think this is the key. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm horrible at planning meals, but trying to be better. Try giving each day of the week a theme to give you idea's with your planning, then plan the week ahead... for example:
    Sunday: Try Something New Day
    Monday: Italian
    Tuesday:Mexican
    Wednesday: Breakfast
    Thursday: Slow Cooker
    Friday: Soup

    etc.

    ReplyDelete