January 2, 2013

Dude, if you keep nagging me, I’m going to have to buy you a ring.

Alright, I am going to warn you right now that I am going to brag about our reception. I feel justified in this because I did about 20% of the preparations, and I feel I wouldn't do justice to the work my parents and sisters did if I didn't brag. I'm telling you what, they should open their own wedding planning company. They would make millions! From the bouquet and  boutineer, to the lights everywhere (including all the mason jar lanterns that my mom created), to the gorgeous gazebo with custom-sewn curtains, to the perfectly crafted tablecloths and centerpieces, to the beautifully decorated entry way, and the awesome old projector hooked up by the hidden computer to get the full rustic feel. That's just naming a few things that happened to make our special night simply magical. Here are some pictures from our reception that do not give it nearly enough credit:




No comments:

Post a Comment