June 23, 2013

Even without an inhaler, "Follow Them to the Edge of the Desert" is too long. Yeah, but when we get famous, our fans will shorten it to F-T-T-T-E-O-T-D.

I love summer.  Let me say that one more time, I love summer.  It's warm outside, the sun is shining, there is no school... did I mention that it's warm outside?  Here's an update on what Jeremy and I have been up to so far this summer.  I'm going to go chronologically backwards (get over it).

This weekend Jeremy and I went to Park City.  I love Park City.  It is beautiful up there, and there is some great shopping to be had.  On the way to Park City, however, Jeremy and I noticed a car show at the park in Heber.  Knowing Jeremy's love for cars, I suggested that we check it out.  It was a lot of fun!  There were so many awesome cars.  Jeremy was in car heaven, and now he is obsessed with the idea of getting an old truck for his next car so he can fix it up.




After the car show, we headed to the outlet mall in Park City.  We wandered around for a bit then decided it was time to go to our favorite store, The World Market.  If you have never been there you need to go.  It is pretty much the coolest store ever invented.  I could walk around for hours.  They have a little bit of everything, jewelry, home decor, kitchen supplies, foreign food, etc.  Their website is www.worldmarket.com if you want to take a gander.  On our way home we stopped for dinner at our favorite burger joint in Park City, The Dairy Keen.


They have great food, and delicious shakes.  I suggest you stop there on your way to, or way home from Park City.
Also, last week my dearest friend Stephi got married, so Jeremy and I were able to go down to St. George for her and her husband's sealing and reception.  I am so happy for them.



I also got to be a bride's maid.  It was so exciting.  I have never been a bride's maid before.
Jeremy and I also had the privilege of going to my family's cabin in Pine Valley a few times this summer.  I love it in Pine Valley.  It is gorgeous.  I love chilling with my family, eating good food, and being out in nature (with a flushing toilet and warm shower close by, of course).



While we were there we were able to go to the Pine Valley Chapel for church.  The Pine Valley Chapel is the oldest LDS building in use.


Since it was Memorial Day weekend, it was quite busy up at Pine Valley and we had to sit outside for the church service.  It was kind of cool to have sacrament meeting outside.  My cute nephew, Brey, didn't mind being outside one bit.


Well, that's it for now on our summer adventures.  Feel free to be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment