February 21, 2011

Bless that Groundhog


I never would have said this a year ago, but I'm LOVING this 40 degree weather. It feels so marvelous outside. I drove to the grocery store with a short sleeve shirt on and my window rolled down. I went running this morning in shorts and a long sleeve shirt. I know that it will snow again soon enough (considering that it snowed yesterday), but I am going to fully enjoy this beautiful weather while I've got it. While I'm sitting here eating my Fun Dip and staring out my window I can't help but be excited for spring. I mean there's March Madness, spring training for baseball, the marriage of my good friends Chelci and Jordan (thumbs up for figuring out the whole dating/engaging/marrying thing), the arrival of my first nephew, and spring break! As much as I love wearing cute coats I am ready to start getting a tan again. I'm quite tired of being ghostly white. Let's just say I am a big fan of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment