February 19, 2011

Running and running and running and running....

So today I decided to be a good girl and go running with my roommate. It was raining outside so we decided to go to the indoor track. I'm normally not a fan of tracks because I get so bored and quit running sooner than I would if I were running outside, but it was better than running in the nasty weather. This running day was actually quite eventful. My roommate had to run 6 miles because she is training for a half marathon, so we were there for an hour. I was proud of myself because I ran the whole hour without stopping. I even tried to time myself to see if I could do a lap in a minute. I was always around 10 seconds short, but I'll get it one of these days. I looked at my shoes when I got home and I realized that I really need some new shoes. The soles of my shoes are completely worn down!
See how the left side is completely worn down. This is when I decided that I really need to invest in some new shoes. Bless the internet and its limitless supplies of wonderment! These are my new dream shoes, and I will own them one of these days:Do you not just love the yellow and green glory?! I just discovered that if you go to Nike's store online you can design your own shoes. It's fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment