February 22, 2011

Oy with the Poodles Already

I'm not much of a swearer. In fact, when a curse word does slip (usually the H word) my friends simply laugh at me, or give me a funny look because it is such a rare event. Today, however, I declare the day as an "Ah, Hell" day. Let's just say nothing has really gone right today. Although it hasn't been a horrible day, it has been one of those days where at the end you can't think of anything else to say except "ah, hell". I even went as far as to drink a Dr. Pepper today. I haven't had caffeine in years. Basically, all I have to say today is that not every day has to be perfect, and things aren't always going to work out the way you expect, but instead of driving yourself mad sometimes you just have to say "ah, hell" and move on.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog Nicole. It makes me smile - and sometimes chuckle! Keep it going!!

    ReplyDelete