June 26, 2012

When I do my double jump kick off the amp with slashing windmills, I'm gonna need more room

This month I've had a lot of time to hang out with my family, which has been nice.  I went down to St. George for a week, and then they came up here for my cousin's wedding, and next week Jeremy and I are going down again to hang out at the cabin with them.  Here are some pictures of our good times.
I loved hanging out with cute little Brey.
He loved playing with his "vroom, vroom" that Papa bought him.
Of course in the St. George heat we had to go swimming.
Brey loves getting kisses from his Aunt Cole.
When my family came up for Missy's wedding Spencer, Whit, Brey, Jeremy, and I went to the zoo.  It was so much fun seeing all the animals.
Spencer was so excited to see the crocodiles.
This bird tried to take out Spencer and Brey.  It has a frightening beak that makes it look the birds on Alice in Wonderland.
I loved spending time with my family, and I'm excited to see them again this weekend.  I'm trying to be better at taking pictures, so I'll make sure I take more to post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment