April 21, 2013

Dude, you did good, you really did. But you got a little too close to me when you were singing into the mike.

So, I'm typing this while my husband is doing the dishes.  I just thought I'd brag a bit.  My calling in my ward is Relief Society secretary.  In addition to taking meeting notes and printing sign-up sheets, I have taken on the project of putting together gifts for the Laurels that will be soon joining us in Relief Society.  When I took on this job I asked if they wanted me to make a card to go with the gift.  Of course there was a resounding "yes."  Here's what I came up with (thanks Pinterest):



I think they turned out pretty good!  You can't say you didn't expect something as least a little ridiculous from me.  The presents themselves turned out pretty cute:


What Laurel wouldn't be excited to get this bundle of joy?


No comments:

Post a Comment