April 1, 2013

I think internships are a Communist plot.

Today was my first day of Spring Break.  To celebrate I headed down to St. George to hang out with my family for a couple of days.  One of my favorite things to do when I visit home is to go run errands with my mom.  Today she took me to a Habitat for Humanity Restore.



I had heard about Habitat for Humanity, but I had never heard of their Restores.  Basically they are stores where businesses, schools, people, etc.  donate their old stuff, and they resell it.  This place had some pretty cool stuff.  It had a bunch of old furniture, building supplies, and other nick-nacks.  I was super jealous that St. George had one of these stores, but come to find out there is one in Orem and Salt Lake.  There are more all over the country, and in Canada!  Here's a short video about the stores and how they help Habitat for Humanity.  Check it out if there is one close to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment