April 2, 2013

Sick people freak me out.

Today I got to hang out with this little guy:


As we (my mom, 2 sisters, cute nephew, and I) were driving to lunch, Cute Guy started to cough, which caused him to throw up.  I'm not talking about a little throw up, I'm talking three sessions right in a row.  It was all over the poor kid.  Luckily it all landed on him and the car seat, but he was quite upset and confused about the whole ordeal.  We pulled over to the side of the road, and got him cleaned up the best we could with baby wipes.  Luckily, we weren't far from his house.  We drove up to their apartment, washed him, his clothes, and his car seat up.  Once we could tell that he was doing all good we headed back out to lunch.  For the rest of the afternoon when we put him back in his car seat he would exclaim, "I puked!"  Poor kid, I think he'll be scarred for a bit.  Rylee, however, may be scarred for life.  I think she was about as traumatized as he was (she was the lucky one sitting next to him after all).

No comments:

Post a Comment